Please be aware:
- Extra documents should be added at the end associated with the screen that is third the “My Experience. “
- Internal applicants must apply through the interior job portal. Usually do not continue along with your application with this internet site.
- NEVER complete the application form without having the needed accessories as you shall struggle to modify the application.
** employment cover letter necessary for all jobs and optional for facilities, campus services, and hospitality roles unless otherwise specified.
Job Definition Overview
Coordinates situation management, day-to-day operations, and record handling of the WFU Behavioral Intervention Team (CARE Team) and scholar Incident Team and works in collaboration with University and community lovers. Extra tasks consist of caring outreach to students and families experiencing crises, community training and outreach, assessment for CARE and Case Management, appropriate unique jobs, as well as other case that is general duties for the workplace of this Dean of pupils.
- Provides case management for pupils, faculty, and staff experiencing individual, medical, or mental health-related crises. This consists of assisting individuals become associated with on- and support that is off-campus, developing relationships with area hospitals to start communication between care providers to get continuity of care, supplying help to parents and families that journey to the city to aid someone you care about in crisis, interacting properly along with events included, and participating in prompt documents.
- Functions as a main point of contact for WFU community regarding people of concern and/or prospective threats. In times during the pupil crisis intervention, reacts as required, included in an administrator on call rotation.
- Provides ongoing development and supply of outreach training to your community that is WFU. Subjects through the recognition and recommendation of individuals of concern along with prospective threats to your community that is WFU. Outreach to incorporate undergraduate and graduate pupils is just a component that is vital of training.
- Maintains situation records and offers accurate and thorough documents of regular CARE Team meetings, emergent issues in scholar Incident Team and Threat Assessment conferences, along with tasks through the entire week. Accountable for keeping CARE system information and reporting.
- Provides support for many CARE Team tasks ( ag e.g., regular and random conferences, regular trainings on- and off-campus, regular report on Team procedure and protocols, yearly retreat/strategy conferences).
- Oversees assessment and benchmarking initiatives to enhance CARE Team and Case Management functioning and mirror the complexity associated with the work, determine training and training requirements for users of the city, and enhance quality of care supplied to pupils and families looking for help and/or crises that are experiencing.
- Stays abreast of campus and nationwide styles into the regions of behavioral intervention and assessment/management that is threat advanced schooling and it is accountable for integrating into training and routine system review.
- Carries out unique projects as instructed by the Dean of pupils.
Necessary Education, Knowledge, Techniques, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Perform, Psychology, Counseling, Public wellness, Human solutions, or field that is related 2 yrs of appropriate work experience.
- Capability to communicate with students and parents of numerous social, social, financial and backgrounds that are educational.
- Exemplary social interaction abilities; capacity to communicate effortlessly and work very well in a team-oriented environment.
- Power to evaluate information about prospective threats and/or individuals of concern.
- Power to expertly and accordingly handle delicate, personal product and information.
- Knowledge, experience, and convenience with psychological state dilemmas and signs.
- Understanding of danger and protective facets and indicators regarding targeted violence.
- Capability to synthesize and summarize considerable amounts of information, document information electronically in a prompt way, and verbally keep in touch with appropriate stakeholders as warranted.
- Power to effectively communicate and develop partnerships through the campus and neighborhood about area resources to constituency teams.
- Experience in using technology to trace and handle cases that are individual well as assess and report on campus styles.
- Familiarity with present laws highly relevant to work with advanced schooling (for example., Title II, III, & IX; FERPA; HIPAA; etc.).
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Techniques, Abilities:
- Master’s degree in Social Perform, Counseling, advanced schooling Administration, or field that is related.
- 3 to 5 many years of appropriate work experience.
- Knowledge about threat evaluation in businesses, particularly in advanced schooling an advantage.
- This place states towards the Dean of Students and Associate Vice President for Campus lifestyle.
- Supervises the CARE Case Manager plus the Case Manager and Coordinator for Chinese scholar Life.
Extra Job Description
Time Type Requirement
Full time Note to Applicant:
The key is identified by this position profile duties and objectives for performance. It cannot encompass all particular task tasks that a member of staff can be necessary to perform. Workers have to follow some other instructions that are job-related perform job-related duties as might be fairly assigned by his/her supervisor.
So that you can offer a secure and learning that is productive residing community, Wake Forest University conducts back ground investigations and medication displays for several final staff prospects being considered for work.
Wake Forest seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce while advertising a comprehensive work place invested in quality in the nature of professional Humanitate. The University prohibits discrimination in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, disability and veteran status and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply in adherence with applicable laws and as provided by University policies.